EMMA Colorful Sweet Bean Series Blind Box Product Feature
This series has 12 regular styles (Colored Gel Polish), 12 special styles (Transparent Varnis). 2 surprise styles (Electroplated Gold Color).
Each blind box is randomly arranged. [Regular styles] The probability of winning is 90%; [Special styles] The probability of winning is 8%. [Surprise styles] The probability of winning is 2%. The whole set consists of 12 blind bags.
【Perfect Gift】It’s a perfect gift for boys and girls over 14. It is not only worth collecting, but also can be used as a super cute figures desktop decoration.
【SIZE】The height of each kawaii figure is between 1.37 inches (3.5cm). Slight discrepancies are considered normal.
【Material】Non-toxic, harmless, and odorless PVC material. The cute adult box figures toys’colors of the characters are vivid and not easy to fade. All figures are hand-painted with lots of details.
♫Unique Design: This music box features a one-of-a-kind rotating pony design, blending dreaminess and childhood innocence. The yellow star on the top and the stars at the base complement each other, making it a striking piece.
♫ Enchanting Display: With LED lighting effects, the music box glimmers, creating a romantic and dreamy ambiance as the light dances.
♫ Mechanical Marvel: The music mechanism operates without batteries. Simply wind it up, and the carousel rotates to the tune of ‘Greensleeves,’ bringing joy to any room.